Please see our curriculum newsletter, home learning grids, letters and any extra class information below. Remember to follow us on Twitter (@HighwoodSchool) where we will be sharing the excellent learning that happens at Highwood.
- Year 3 Summer 2 Home Learning Grid (854.91KB)
- Year 3 Summer 2 Spelling List (590.77KB)
- Year 3 Summer 1 Spelling Grid (597.88KB)
- Year 3 Summer 1 Home Learning Grid (668.25KB)
- Year 3 Spelling List Spring 2 (597.21KB)
- Year 3 Spring 2 Home Learning grid (669.78KB)
- Year 3 Home Learning Grid spring 2023 (624.38KB)
- Year 3 Newsletter spring 2023 (982.93KB)
World Book Day in Year 3
The children had a tremendous time during World Book Day. They loved the opportunity to dress up as their favourite characters, take part in amazing reading challenges and to buddy read with younger children.
Damper Bread Making
The children had a fantastic time making damper bread. A very tasty investigation.
As part of their work in science, the children were investigating the human skeleton. They created a remarkable version using dog biscuits.
Stone Age Day
To enhance the children’s learning about the Stone Age, the children took part in a fun hands-on experience, Stone Age Day. They took part in a variety of activities that mimicked the daily life of stone age people.