Please see our curriculum newsletter, home learning grids, letters and any extra class information below. Remember to follow us on Twitter (@HighwoodSchool) where we will be sharing the excellent learning that happens at Highwood.
- Year 4 Summer 2 Home Learning Grid (755.35KB)
- Year 4 Summer 2 Spelling List (599.83KB)
- Year 4 Summer 1 Spelling Grid (602.65KB)
- Year 4 Summer 1 Home Learning Grid (747.92KB)
- Year 4 Spelling List Spring 2 (697.69KB)
- Year 4 Spring 2 Home Learning Grid (681.27KB)
- Year 4 Home Learning Grid spring 2023 (612.17KB)
- Year 4 Newsletter spring 2023 (934.34KB)
World Book Day in Year 4
The children had a tremendous time during World Book day. They loved the opportunity to dress up as their favourite characters, take part in amazing reading challenges and to buddy read with younger children.
As part of their Science and DT learning, the children built small robots out of a motor and a toothbrush. They are called Bristlebots.
The children were very lucky to have a workshop based on Robots. Using Lego they built a robot and then controlled it in a battle arena.
As part of the theme week learning, the children visited the local woods. They investigated the trees and wildlife.