- School Uniform Policy (404.36KB)
The Staff and Governors of the school are justifiably proud of Highwood and expect pupils to share our pride in the uniform they wear.
- Sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece in royal blue with school motif
- Polo shirt – white or royal blue
- Trousers, tailored shorts, skirts or pinafores – grey or black
- Socks – plain grey, black or white
- Shoes – black – NO trainers
- P.E. tops should be in house colour
- P.E. jumpers – plain grey or black (can be purchased from MAPAC)
- P.E trainers – plain black or white
- P.E. shorts or tracksuit bottoms – plain black
- Hijabs should be of plain colour in royal blue, black, white or grey
An optional summer uniform of blue/white gingham or striped dress is accepted.
School uniform can be purchased from MAPAC School Uniform supplier. Please use the link below.
Purchase uniform from the Mapac website
Other useful school items with the school logo can also be purchased from MAPAC. Use the above link.