- School Uniform Policy - Nov 2019 (612KB)
The Staff and Governors of the school are justifiably proud of Highwood and expect pupils to share our pride in the uniform they wear.
- Sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece in royal blue with school motif
- Polo shirt – white or royal blue
- Trousers, skirt or tailored shorts – grey or black
- Socks – plain grey, black or white
- Shoes – black – NO trainers
- P.E. tops should be in house colour
- Hijabs should be of plain colour in royal blue, black, white or grey
An optional summer uniform of blue/white gingham or striped dress is accepted.
School uniform can be purchased from MAPAC School Uniform supplier. Please use the link below.
Other useful school items with the school logo can also be purchased from MAPAC. Use the above link.