- Year 4 Spring 1 Newsletter 2020 (417KB)
- Hawthorn 4 Autumn Timetable (164KB)
- Hazel 4 Autumn Timetable (162KB)
- Year 4 Autumn 1 Newsletter (464KB)
- Year 4 Curriculum Map 2019-20 (132KB)
2019 – 2020
They took part in a fantastic workshop from “Engineering For Kids.” (www.e4kids.co.uk). The children learnt how to construct a robot, program the robot and then used the robot to take part in a competition against other robots. Tremendous Learning!
Year 4 have an amazing topic on Robots. As part of their learning the children constructed their own mini robots called Bristle Bots. They combined different materials with scientific circuit components to make a moving robot.
“Walk like an Egyptian” – Year 4 Egyptian Day
Year 4 children held a marvellous Egyptian themed day. They were visited by “Portals to the Past” who provided many fantastic hands on activities and experiences that brought history to life.