- Year 3 Spring 1 Newsletter 2020 (459KB)
- Cedar 3 Autumn Timetable (164KB)
- Maple 3 Autumn Timetable (164KB)
- Year 3 Autumn 1 Newsletter (465KB)
- Year 3 Curriculum Map 2019-20 (160KB)
2019 – 2020
Developing Skills in Learning to E-Mail
Year 3 children have been learning all about digital and non-digital ways to communicate in their computing lessons. Using “Email Detectives” software on the computers the children have been safely learning all about email and how it works.
Investigating Stone Age Poo
As part of Science and their History topic on the Stone Age, the children investigated the diet of Stone Age Man. They dissected the stone age poo to try and identify the foods eaten.
Science – Starburst Rocks
As part of the Science topic, the children were investigating the different types of rocks can be found. They used Starburst sweets to replicate the different types of rocks. A yummy way to learn.